Mulkia Investment Company announces the availability of Mulkia Gulf Real Estate REIT Fund Annual report including the Annual Audited Financial statements for the year ending 31/12/2022.
Net Assets at the End of the year: 600,229,358 Saudi riyals
Total Expenses and Fees for the Year: 87,839,014 Saudi riyals
Net Profit/(Loss) for the Year: -106,042 Saudi riyals
Number of the Outstanding Units at the End of Year: 68108652 unit
Net Unit Value: 8.81 Saudi riyals
Return for the period %: – 0.02%
To view the report, please visit the below link or open the attached file:
– Net Asset fair value as per Real Estate valuation at the end of the period is 654,404,380 Saudi Riyals.
– Net Asset Value per unit as fair value at the end of the period is 9.61 Saudi Riyals.
– Total Depreciation for the period is 17,973,629 Saudi Riyals.
– The above expenses and fees for the period do not include the impairment of investment properties with an amount of 7,173,670Saudi Riyals.
– The above expenses and fees for the period do not include the Zakat expense of 2022, which equals 1,108,321 Saudi Riyals
– Note that the annual report containing the audited financial statements will be announced according to the regulatory requirements.
(*) Return for the period is calculated by dividing net profit for the period on net asset value at beginning of the period.